Several of you have mentioned that the link target in the Better RSS Widget was not working, and through discussion it was found that issue was affecting the short code and not the widget. Version 2.4, just released, fixes the issue with the short code so that you can set a link target for each entry. While working on this fix, I also noticed that the RSS cache was not being used for the short code, and this also has been fixed.
Before releasing this version I opted to add some language files and test the language support. During this process I found several texts that were not translatable and fixed these as well. To help those who do not speak English, I have added translations for Spanish, German, French, and Italian to the plugin. However, these translations were done using Google Translate and may not be 100% accurate. If you find errors or want to improve on these translations, please feel free to contact me for more information. Translators will get their name listed with the plugin and a link to their web site.